CORPUS GROUP, INC. ANTI-DIVERSION POLICY
Last Updated: [01 January 2022]
CORPUS GROUP, INC. (Coralai) distributes and sells high-quality lines of personal care and wellness products, tools, and accessories, (collectively, ‘Product’). The Product is purchased, drop-shipped, consigned (collectively, ‘Sold’) on Coralai.io, and intended for sale only through Coralai.io, and Coralai agrees to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
NOW THEREFORE, Coralai agrees as follows:
- All professional use Product, all Product labeled “for professional use only,” and “not for retail sale” or with similar language, shall not be sold by Coralai to anyone under any circumstances, other than through Coralai.io and in connection with retailing products, and providing services, to Coralai customers.
- Coralai will not remove, obliterate or tamper with the batch codes, tracking codes, serial number or other codes applied to any Product, or relabel any Product.
- Coralai will not resell Product to persons or entities purchasing Product in bulk and will not resell Product to any diverter or redistributors of products or to any other person or entity reasonably believed to be purchasing Product for subsequent resale (‘Unauthorized Resellers’). Coralai will immediately report any person who attempts to buy Product for any purpose other than their personal use in quantities meeting their home consumption needs, and further agrees to assist in the detection and reporting of sales of Product by Unauthorized Resellers.
- Coralai will maintain records of all sales of Product for three (3) years, and will make such records available to Coralai.
- Any sale or suspected sale of Product contrary to this Agreement will result in the immediate suspension of Product sales to Coralai.
- Coralai acknowledges that the diversion of Product damages Product reputation and goodwill with customers and damages Product business relations with distributors and their customers. Because actual damages to Product business relationships, goodwill and reputation are difficult to measure, Coralai agrees to pay Product $100 per Product item sold by Coralai in violation of this Agreement.
- In addition, Product shall be entitled to the following in the event Coralai violates this Agreement: (i) Coralai shall reimburse Product all costs associated with the repurchase of Product sold or transferred in violation of this Agreement; and (ii) Coralai may be identified in public announcements as involved, directly or indirectly, in diversion of Product. For purposes of this Agreement and all applicable laws, the parties agree that the liquidated damages have been stipulated to by the parties and are fair and reasonable compensation for any violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Coralai will take all appropriate action to ensure that each employee is aware of Product obligations under this Agreement and to secure their compliance herewith.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement with respect to future purchases immediately upon written notice. In the event of the termination of this Agreement, Product waives any claim for damages and Product shall have the right to repurchase any Product sold to Coralai, at Product’s cost. In the event a dispute arises between Coralai and/or the Product manufacturer, the parties consent to the jurisdiction of the State of Delaware. The prevailing party in any such dispute shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs (including expert witness fees) from the other party.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns with respect to this Notice please feel free reach us via our Contact Us page.
From time to time, we may change our Policy. We will post an updated copy of this Policy on our Platform. Please check our Platform periodically for updates.