CORPUS GROUP, INC. NO SHOW, LATE, CANCELLATION POLICY
Last Updated: [01 January 2022]
“No Show” shall mean any individual who fails to arrive for a scheduled appointment. “Appointment” shall mean booked (i) video, (ii) phone, (iii) in-person. “Arrive” shall mean any individual who shows up to their scheduled appointment. “Late Arrival” shall mean any individual who arrives to their appointment more than 5 minutes after the booked time for their scheduled appointment.
It is the policy of Coralai to monitor and manage appointment no-shows and late arrivals. Coralai’s goal is to provide excellent service to each professional who manages and maintains their professional calendar on Coralai. If it is necessary to cancel an appointment, individuals are required to reschedule at least 24 hours before their appointment time. Attempts to reschedule after the 24 hour window are subject to the availability and approval of the professional. Notification allows the professional to better utilize appointments for other people’s needs.
- Individuals are notified of the appointment “No-Show, Late, & Cancellation Policy” at the time of scheduling via the email and SMS messaging to the phone number provided by the individual. This policy can and will be provided in writing to clients at their request.
- Appointments must be canceled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time.
- In the event an individual fails to show to their booked appointment, the client will be charged the full fee as agreed to in their booking agreement.
- In the event an individual arrives late as defined by “late arrival” to their appointment, and cannot be seen by the professional, they will be charged the full fee as agreed to in their booking agreement.
- In the event of three (3) documented “no show or late appointments” Coralai may restrict the individualfrom future booking opportunities.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns with respect to this Notice please feel free reach us via our Contact Us page.
From time to time, we may change our Policy. We will post an updated copy of this Policy on our Platform. Please check our Platform periodically for updates.